DREAM BIG: STROLL AND ROLL FOR BRAIN INJURY AWARENESS
Survivors are Everyday Superheroes! Join us in Woodstock for our Dream BIG: Stroll and Roll Festival as we celebrate our everyday superheroes right here in Georgia! This is the first Dream BIG event in three years!
The Brain Injury Association of Georgia (BIAG) invites everyone to help bring awareness to brain injury and support Brain Injury Awareness Month by participating in our Dream BIG: Stroll and Roll Festival for Brain Injury Awareness.
The March 25th event includes a 2+ mile course for runners, a 1 mile for path walkers and wheelchair “rollers” and tons of crafts and family fun!
Only One Will Be Sold
• Top billing on all race advertising and promotions
• Sponsor listing on BIAG social media including website, Facebook and Twitter for one year
• Introduction at Race Start and Closing Ceremony
• Top listing on event signage
• Table signage at registration
• Vendor tent space closest to starting line
• Logo on all race advertising and promotions
• Sponsor listing on BIAG social media including website event page, Facebook and Twitter for the walk
• Prominent listing on event signage
• Vendor tent space
- Logo on all advertising and promotions and event signage
- Logo on event page on BIAG website
- Vendor tent space
Contact Marti Hansen at 706-284-6153 for more information