BIAG is excited to announce the launch of the new Caregivers Connect Support Group*, meeting virtually the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Please join us every 2nd Wednesday at 7 pm.
Find a Support GroupWhen you return home, what are your next steps?
Who or where do you go?
Are you feeling lost and alone?
Do you need information or resources?
We are there to give you Hope, Help and Support!
Hope, to never give up and help you find:
- Opportunities to learn - Educate about brain injury, Understanding the “New Normal”
- Possibilities - Learn symptoms and strategies, Programs and services available
- Encourage and Empower - Provide one-on-one support, Peer Mentoring
- Open yourself to change and growth
- Resources tailored to your needs
- Trust in the unknown
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking HERE.
We look forward to seeing you and supporting our care responders, those advocating for our brain-injured community.
For questions and to volunteer, please contact Cassandra Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there Caregivers!
*NOTE: The Caregivers Connect Support Group is for caregivers only where they can speak openly, in a safe environment, with their peer caregivers. All others please visit our Support Group page to connect with several groups dedicated to survivors. Some combine Survivors and Family/Loved ones.
Brain Injury ID Card
Top 10 Things
Caregivers Need to Know
Caring for the Caregiver